Thursday, October 22, 2015

Movie Critic Response - Blazing Saddles

The critics wrote "Blazing Saddles is a crazed grab-bag of a movie that does everything to keep us laughing except hit us over the head with a rubber chicken. Mostly, it succeeds. It's an audience picture; it doesn't have a lot of classy polish and its structure is a total mess." I agree with the critic in saying that the director of the movie does everything to make us keep laughing and succeeded. It was a very funny movie from the opening scene to the end. Before I saw the movie, reading the critics made me feel like it was one of those movies that weren't really funny because the director tried too hard. But after watching the actual movie, I can say it was a really funny and hilarious movie.

Some other critic also wrote that the movie doesn't focus on the plot. I can somewhat agree with this critic because watching the movie, you could someway forget what you are watching. I kind of figured that the director mainly focused on the comedy aspect and lost focus on the main plot.

In general, Blazing Saddles was a good movie and other sources say it was one of Mel Brooks greatest movies. I enjoyed the movie and with rate it a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment